REACH, our day program, is a structured environment that supports and encourages choices. We ensure that each of our individuals has an optimal quality of life. We believe that each person has the potential to develop positive relationships, deserve respect and dignity. The REACH program provides opportunities to learn and expand on life and independence skills through recreation, education and enjoyable activities. Attendance during our recreation and leisure programming decreases social isolation and broadens experiences and friendship circles.
Hours: During the Covid-19 Pandemic, our program hours and days have been modified.
Cost - $20 per day, billed monthly.
Yes, your Passport funding can be used for the Reach Program.
Questions? Ready to start? Call us at 519.822.7600! We will guide you through enrollment.
Check out some of our activities!
Health, Fitness & Wellbeing:
Swimming, Zumba, yoga, dancing, seasonal hikes, bowling, mini-golf…these are just a few things we do to keep us all moving and happy!
Educational & Life Skills:
Have fun with menu planning, grocery shopping, meal prep & cooking, and variety of games that encourage & promote independence.
Cultural, Community & Volunteering:
We visit museums, farms, fire stations & local businesses; attend live theatre, movies, sports events, volunteer at local not for profits and charities like Guelph Humane Society, Green Legacy, Goodwill, Onward Willow. It’s important to get out and participate in what our city and region has to offer!
Building, drawing, colouring, painting, sculpting…what do you want to try? We encourage input from our participants.
- Flexible & diverse programming
- Fair and reasonable rates: $20/day
- Caring knowledgeable, qualified staff
- Online Program Options
- Ignite Social Enterprise
- Community partners in programming
Here to Help!
- Support staff have 10-30 years experience working with adults with disabilities.
- We work with our participants when creating the activity calendar. Their input helps to keep it interesting & diverse.
- As a Transfer Payment Agency (TPA) we can support families by managing Passport Funds.