Looking for more information?
Here are our most frequently asked questions, and their answers.
- Q: How much does it cost to go to Torchlight?
The Day programs are $20/day.
- Q: Can I use my passport funds?
Yes! You can.
- Q: I want to come Torchlight. What do I need to do?
Call Kim Court, our Program Coordinator at 519-822-7600.
- Q: Can I be part of both the Reach and the Ignite Social Enterprise Programs?
- Q: What is your program eligibility?
You must be 18 years old or over and able to eat and go to the bathroom independently.
- Q: How many days can I come?
That depends on how full our program is. We do try to accommodate everyone’s schedule.
- Q: I have a support worker. Can they come with me?
- Q: Does the Virtual Program cost anything?
Yes. A monthly membership fee of $200 gives you access to all programs (Average of 3/day, Mon to Fri).
- Q: Are you associated with Community Living Guelph Wellington?
No, Torchlight Services is not affiliated with any other organization.
- Q: Where does your Funding come from?
We get funding through the Ministry of Children and Community Social Services, grants, donations, program fees and fundraising.
- Q: Do you offer distress line counselling?
No. That is TorchLight.
They can be reached at:
Distress Line: 519-821-3760
Toll Free Number: 1-888-821-3760