- Yes! You can use your passport funding towards Torchlight Day Program fees.
What is Passport?Passport is a program that helps adults 18 years or older with a developmental disability to participate in their communities. It also helps caregivers of an adult with a developmental disability take a break from their caregiving responsibilities.
Passport provides funding for services and supports so adults with a developmental disability can:
- take part in community classes or recreational programs
- develop work, volunteer, and daily life skills
- hire a support worker
- create their own life plans (this is called person-directed planning) to reach their goals
- get temporary respite for their caregivers
New to this? Start here to find out more about Passport Funding
Already receiving Passport funding? Need a hand in managing it?
Did you know that Torchlight is a Transfer Payment Agency?
Call 519-822-7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help.
If you are tired of late payments & delays in getting reimbursed, we can administer all or a portion of your passport funds for the standard 10% administrative fee. If you don’t want the stress of keeping on top of paying on time or dealing with submitting your receipts to passport – we do it for you for you! You can choose a portion or your whole amount.